Welcome to the Beckonridge neighborhood in south Lacey. 2003 custom built rambler located on an oversized lot has convenient access to shopping, parks and I-5. With 1,652 sq ft this 3 bedroom 2 bath floorplan has a oversized kitchen with prep island, Corian countertops and tons of cabinets for storage, master suite with 5 piece bath and walk-in tub, garage has built-in storage and work benches, the landscaped rear yard features a covered patio and a paver patio for outdoor enjoyment with shed for extra storage.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,652 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,652 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Common Area Maintenance
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price