Tumwater Hill rambler, relax on the patio and enjoy time gardening among mature plant life, blooming rhododendrons, & productive fruit trees on beautiful property. Inside you'll find hardwood floors, wood finished trim, mid-century design cues, & a large living room area w/FP, 3 bedrooms & 1.5 baths. Efficient doors, windows, insulation, and newer heat pump with A/C. Also features large 12x16 shed. Close to bus lines, shopping, hospitals & Tumwater schools.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,074 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,074 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Wood
Tumwater Hill Elem
A G West Black Hills
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio. Corner Lot, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price