MUST SEE in the heart of Tumwater! This great home features 3brd, 1 bath, bonus room up stairs, one car garage, carriage house for all your hobbies & yard tools, spacious back yard mostly fenced & views of Mt. Rainer! You can see the Tumwater fireworks from this home. Original hardwood floors, carpet upper level is only a few years old, updated windows, few years old roof. Updated kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances. Private den or study on upper level. Hidden space- Built in book case open to a space for storing things. Enclosed front porch with views! Cool kids play house. Long private driveway that feels secluded right in town. New rock laid in driveway. Updated sewer connection to the city pipes just this year.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,880 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,880 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Hardwood, Laminate, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Detached Garage.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Paved, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price